Because the majority of communication is from Praxers to Praxtitioners, these communication guidelines, although meant for the entire app, apply mostly to this relationship.
Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- We consider Prax a safe space. Although the feed is a public forum to all members of the community, it takes trust to post your responses publicly. Therefore we ask that what you see on Prax should not be shared outside of Prax.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
We are not a First Amendment platform. DO NOT:
- Make personal attacks on any Praxer or Praxtitioner.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity.
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks.
- Sell anything in a Prax.
- Peddle anything or any philosophy that is illegal or immoral.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that may mean a warning; other times it may mean revoking certain privileges or access; or removal from the app entirely.
We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to email@example.com